What Is the Purpose of Our Male Hormone Support?
Our Male Hormone Support formula is a natural supplement that contains ingredients that can help boost low levels of testosterone and improve blood circulation within the body. This product is designed to be used by biological males to increase testosterone levels and blood flow, therefore supporting overall and sexual health.
The formula contains natural ingredients such as Tribulus Terrestris, Magnesium, Zinc, Chrysin, Longjack, and Horny Goat Weed which are known to help increase testosterone levels in men.
Low testosterone levels can cause a variety of symptoms such as low sex drive, fatigue, muscle loss, and mood swings. By increasing testosterone levels, this product can help alleviate these symptoms and improve overall health.
In addition to increasing testosterone levels, the natural ingredients in this formula can also help improve blood circulation within the body. Improved blood circulation can help deliver oxygen and nutrients to the body’s tissues more efficiently, which can help improve overall health.
How Do I Know If I Should Take Male Hormone Support?
This product is designed for men with low levels of testosterone and/or poor cardiovascular health.
Some of the common signs and symptoms of low testosterone are tiredness, weakness, depression, changes in sleep habits, increasing body fat and decreasing muscle mass, low sex drive (libido), and erectile dysfunction1.
If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it may be worth considering our natural Male Hormone Support.
How Does Male Hormone Support Work?
Our Male Hormone Support formula contains many different ingredients that have been clinically proven to boost low levels of testosterone and enhance bloodflow/cardiovascular health.
Let's take a look at each of the individual ingredients and their respective benefits below:
- Magnesium is an essential mineral that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body. It has been shown to help increase testosterone levels in men2.
- Zinc is also an essential mineral that is important for testosterone production2.
- Tribulus Terrestris has been used for centuries in traditional medicine to treat sexual dysfunction and infertility3.
- Chrysin is a flavonoid that has been shown to help increase testosterone levels by inhibiting aromatase, an enzyme that converts testosterone to estrogen4.
- Horny Goat Weed has been used for centuries in traditional Chinese medicine as an aphrodisiac and to treat erectile dysfunction5.
- Longjack (Tongkat Ali) has been shown to help increase testosterone levels and improve sexual function6.
- Saw Palmetto Berries have been shown to help improve prostate health2.
- Hawthorn Berries are rich in antioxidants and have been shown to help improve cardiovascular health2.
- Cissus Quadrangularis has been shown to help improve bone health2.
Our Male Hormone Support formula contains all of these ingredients in adequate doses to help boost crashed testosterone levels and enhance bloodflow.
Are There Any Side Effects?
While the ingredients found in this product are generally considered safe, certain individuals may experience unwanted side effects.
Let's take a look at each ingredient's potential side effects below:
- Magnesium can cause diarrhea, nausea, and stomach cramps.
- Zinc can cause nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea when taken in large amounts.
- Tribulus terrestris can cause trouble sleeping, an upset stomach, and irregular periods3.
- Chrysin can cause anxiety, irritability, and mood swings.
- Horny goat weed can cause dizziness, dry mouth, and vomiting.
- Longjack can cause insomnia and restlessness.
- Saw palmetto berries can cause stomach pain and diarrhea.
- Hawthorn berries can cause nausea and stomach upset.
- Cissus quadrangularis can cause headache, intestinal gas, dry mouth, diarrhea, and insomnia.
It’s important to note that these side effects are reversible and most men report that they have never experienced some side effects7.
If you experience any of these side effects while taking this supplement, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
When/How Should I Take This Supplement?
This supplement should be taken on a full stomach to avoid side effects and improve absorption. Take three (3) capsules 30-60min before bedtime with a meal.
Active Ingredient Profile
Learn more about each individual ingredient with the links below:
- Magnesium - Essential Mineral
- Zinc - Essential Mineral
- Tribulus Terrestris - Potent Health Botanical
- Chrysin - Natural Estrogen Blocker
- Horny Goat Weed - Herbal Supplement
- Longjack - Herbal Supplement
- Saw Palmetto Berries - Herbal Supplement
- Hawthorn Berries - Herbal Supplement
- Cissus Quadrangularis - Herbal Supplement